so misunderstood
life spent trying to convince
I deserve to be
notes
https://experiencewriting.com/2023/10/31/oct-31-prompts-show-off-your-costumes/
You can write about something that most people are afraid of but you aren’t, and express why it doesn’t scare you.
You can write about something you are afraid of but use the poems to convince yourself and others that you are not afraid.
You can write about something you’re not afraid of, but maybe should be, and explore the pros and cons of being afraid of it.
I wasn't feeling like doing the whole rhyme scheme bit. I opted for getting right to the point with a Senryu rather than mincing words. Let's see if all six of my readers can figure out from this brief slap to the face what I fear.
I added text art and effects to the base image using Pixlr. You are welcome to share the resulting Haiga, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl if you do.
This project is done but there is no rest for the wicked. I will be taking on NaNoHellMo and doing the Writers Digest PAD (Poem A Day) challenge. Come back to see what writing may be wrought from my twisted psyche in November.
~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~





No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.