Photo by MontyLov (montylov) on Unsplash
Midnight Fascinations
Berach Novak wasn’t sure he believed the rosary Father Baumgardner had given him would grant him protection. Further, he wasn’t sure he wanted to behave in accordance with the doctrine he’d grown up with. If he was honest, he hoped that putting red satin sheets on the bed might prompt a return from the strangely compelling midnight visitor with the tall, muscular body and long, black hair cascading over his shoulders.
“I can’t come in unless invited,” the visitor told him.
Berach prayed one Hail Mary before placing the rosary in his nightstand and calling out, “come to me now!”
notes
I didn't submit this piece for potential inclusion in The Damned because it's m/m supernatural romance, not horror.
Pick up your copy of The Damned here:
http://books2read.com/DamnedDrabbles



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.