Background image by David Mark on Pixabay
Words/text art by The Real Cie
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Endings are often difficult. Your haiku helps to ease some of the pain. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your words. These endings were actually stressful rather than painful. The change was necessary but things are very different and my thick brain isn't quite used to them!
DeleteEndings... and new beginnings. Your haiku says it all.
ReplyDeleteThe best part is these are actually positive endings, although the execution has been stressful.
DeleteOut with the old and in with the new.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, of many endings. Beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete