Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Carpe Diem #1760: Tan Renga: Butterfly

Butterfly on Honeysuckle

on the Honeysuckle
the fragile wings of a butterfly
a fluttering sound
it's become too cold for you
your children emerge in spring

~Chèvrefeuille & Cie~


Notes:
The Hokku stanza was created by Chèvrefeuille. The Ageku stanza was created by me.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I think I've seen the last butterfly of the year, and you captured that in your completion, Cara.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.