Image by Cully Barbosa from Pixabay
tell me the doorway
to the garden in your heart
may again open
to let me come in again
to let me come back to you
~Cie~
Song Inspiration:
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
I love your tanka :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. :-)
DeleteA heartfelt tanka...enjoyed this
ReplyDeleteThanks. :-D
DeleteSuch a beautiful song to go with your words! My favourite singer. ❤️
ReplyDeleteHe's one of mine too. Thanks for visiting!
DeleteYou are welcome.
DeleteBeautiful. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery nice tanka that was written from Gordon Lightfoot's song. That song is one of my favorites of his.
ReplyDeleteMine as well. It's one of his lesser-known ones, I think.
Delete