Thursday, October 17, 2019

Carpe Diem #1765: Squirrel


I remember when
you took peanuts from my hand
in a world long gone

~Cie~


Notes:
Remembering feeding the squirrels peanuts when I was 10 years old.
That is 44 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. ...and I remember feeding mountain chipmunks out of hand; wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, nice! I haven't had the pleasure of feeding a chipper.
      I used to have a nice pet rat who would take pumpkin and sunflower seeds from my hand. He also enjoyed sweet potato.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.