Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Wednesday (3) + OctPoWriMo 2019: Day 30: Clarity


crystal brook
reflects the willow trees
birds sing their song
who I am is clear
where I'm going, not so much

~Yozakura & Cie~



Notes:
The Hokku stanza of this Tan Renga was written by Yozakura, the Unknown Haiku Poet. The Ageku (two-line) stanza was created by me. I married the Carpe Diem prompt and the OctPoWriMo prompt, and this Tan Renga is their baby.

13 comments:

  1. "Who I am is clear,
    where I am going, not so much" - Love that
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a better place than I've been in a long time. There's uncertainty, but also a bit of hope. I didn't think there was any of that left.

      Delete
  2. "where I'm going, not so much" Love the humor and the truth. Says much if we can laugh our way into the unknown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn't for my sense of humor (which most people don't understand) I never would have survived this long. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.