Friday, November 17, 2023

Learning

 

Image by Jackson David on Unsplash


trying to refresh

my relationship with me

learning not to hate

notes

https://www.writersdigest.com/write-better-poetry/2023-november-pad-chapbook-challenge-day-17

Write a refresh poem.

https://chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2012/11/carpe-diem-47-relationship.html

Prompt word: Relationship

I added text art and effects to the base image using Pixlr. You are welcome to share the Haiga, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl if you do. A link back to this blog is also appreciated.

Psychological abuse including bullying has impacts that can last a lifetime. Some of the physical issues I am finally addressing were triggered by the constant stress I endured as a target of psychological abuse starting in childhood. 

You can't just command a person to be happy and love themselves. Working through these issues isn't easy.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Image by Christine Cuisinez from Pixabay
Ornery Owl is anticipating Christmas. Or at least snow.

Get this encouraging Haiga as a beautiful poster at Ornery Owl's Underground!

Stalk our store to find out about new products!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.