always go boldly
seize each opportunity
unforgettable
don't draw attention
always keep your own counsel
lead a quiet life
notes
https://www.writersdigest.com/write-better-poetry/2023-november-pad-chapbook-challenge-day-28
Write a seize the day and/or survive the day poem.
Done and done.
Me no likey the changes Pixlr has made to their interface. I would much rather have the photo search option to find quality images on Unsplash rather than just the AI creator. Boo, stinky!
Anyway, I do have a set of stickers with this poem and image available from Ornery Owl's Underground. Click the link to buy 'em!
https://www.zazzle.com/sticker-256299140824968774





No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.