Tuesday, November 14, 2023

A Thin Line

 

Free use image by Miguel Santiago on Pixabay

Image by Prawny from Pixabay


your heart is on fire

love is intoxicating

nothing feels better


the fire has gone out

heart like a still-life painting

dark disappointment

notes

https://www.writersdigest.com/write-better-poetry/2023-november-pad-chapbook-challenge-day-14

Write a love and/or anti-love poem.

https://chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2012/11/carpe-diem-45-fire.html

Prompt word: fire

https://chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2012/11/carpe-diem-44-still-life.html

Prompt word: Still life

I used Pixlr to layer the two base images, then added text art and effects. You are welcome to share the Haiga, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl if you do. A link back to this blog is also appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.