Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: September 24, 2014


Ya know what I love about Wordless Wednesday?
I can just take one of the photos I used in a post or for a Photoshop, slap it on the page, and publish it. It's the ultimate in lazy blogging for someone who loves to be lazy any chance she gets. Unfortunately, I don't get to be lazy very often. Even when I have down time, I tend to feel like I always have to be doing, doing, doing. 
I also don't tend to do a very good job with the Wordless part. 
"But Cheese, this is a poetry blog, not a picture blog."
Meh. Pictures? They're just wordless poetry!

~The Cheese~


5 comments:

  1. I am so happy it is apple season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful. I just wish that apple tree by my house had better fruit this year.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes you don't need words to speak volumes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos can be poetry too. And apples are yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to have a huge apple tree in our back yard when I was a kid. I have such fond memories of that tree. Thank you for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.