Click to Enlarge
Original Image:
Cautionary Verse:
Tempest Nightingale LeTrope
Sizzling Photoshop Manipulation:
Cie Cheesemeister
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
They might not lead you to burn, but they surely can burn a hole in your wallet!
ReplyDeleteNicely done, Ladies.
Thanks Poe. :-0)
DeleteI've seen that first red leaf and blossoms like wrinkled wise women.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful things. I've always loved the autumn, but for some reason I find myself rather melancholy this year.
DeleteOh my. And here I though everyone was entitled to their own hobbies and opinions :)
ReplyDeleteNot according to Fundamentalist Christian teachings. My mother's family were fire and brimstone bible thumpin' baptists. Not a lot of room for interpretation with that lot. Some of them even believed that uncovered piano legs were titillating, and that animals were of Satan because they walked around with their tails in the air showing their privates. I'm telling you, these people kind of scared me. Literally, many of my nightmares come from the things they said.
DeleteSome people are no fun....!
ReplyDeleteGreat haiga --
That's for sure!
DeletePersonally, I try to avoid gambling, however, because I have an addictive personality, so it can suck what little money I have down the drain, quick as that.
great haiga - I love the way you've wrapped the text round the image.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Sometimes blending the colors can be tricky. I play with the layer effects until I hit on something that works. :-)
Delete