Click to Enlarge
Original Photo:
Copyright: oma / 123RF Stock Photo
Verse:
Opal Zushaquon
Photoshop Manipulation:
Cie Cheesemeister
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Snow already? Too soon! Too soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely haiga - I like the white font echoing the snow.
The Cheese is a good font picker! :-)
DeleteWhen I came out to frosted windows on my car, I thought "noooo, not yet!"
It was 80 degrees the next day.
Thanks for stopping by! :-)
Yipes! Pretty and lovely haiku ... but nooooo, no snow yet!
ReplyDeleteAlas, Ma Nature had frosty plans in this neck of the woods.
DeleteThanks for visiting on behalf of Opal and The Cheese. :-)
I love the simplicity of this. The energy of the last line really captures that spirit of haiku. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Opal and The Cheese. :-)
Deletealoha Opal and Cie. it's a strange kind of early all weather year this autumn, that is for sure. i like the simple observation (it reminds me of "small stones"—which i'm trying to write one a day of currently. if you do not know about "small stones" as a writing form you can look on writingourwayhome.com/small-stones/ ...). looks like you might be able to make snowleaf angels under those trees. . . .
ReplyDeleteCie. i like the easy readability of this one in particular. i can see you are having fun with these. i think that counts big. fun on. aloha. rick.