Click to Enlarge
Original Image:
Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/T. Pyle
Please also visit Anne's Astronomy News, where the image was found.
Cheeky Verse:
Adam Everhard
Photoshop design:
Cie Cheesemeister
Note from Cie:
This was the most challenging of these images to date. I wasn't satisfied with the color of the text, I wasn't satisfied with the arc, I struggled with it for quite some time. I am not a professional artist. I hope it does Adam's Haiku justice.


This is an interesting take on the prompt -- many, many years before the new coolness!
ReplyDeleteIn the view of the Universe, probably but a wink of an eye!
Delete;-)
Thanks for visiting.
:-)
wow .. this is really cool! My compliments to Adam and Anne's Astronomy news and to you who were able to put them together so nicely!
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Adam and The Cheese. :-)
DeleteYou did good, Cheese!
ReplyDeleteYou too, Adam.
Great teamwork!
aloha Adam and Cie. cool collaboration. i like the line "hot solar system". the image is of course very cool. (oops the pun just slipped out).
ReplyDeletejust so you know Cie, most of what i know about photoshop has always come through struggling to figure it out. way cool on learning thought that process as far as i'm concerned. because when i do figure it out, i know i know it.
way fun on playing with and exploring the prompts this way. thank you. and fun on. aloha.
Anyone who can pun is welcome here!
DeleteCie sells herself short. I think she does quite well with the Photoshop manipulations. Adam is always very clever with his words, and the pair of them created a fun bit of magic!
We love the prompts you've created. I made a verse for the sixth day. :-)
fun and cool Thalia. i think i have to come to your blog to see replies to comments i leave. in WP i can see when something is left.
Deleteah. it would probably help if i'd click that box down that that says [] Notify me. when all else fails. . . . read the instructions. i know i know. fun blog here. aloha. rick (Wrick)