Tuesday, September 2, 2014

30 Days of Haiga 2014: Day 2

Click to Enlarge

Original image:

Words:
Quilla Qi-Lin

Photoshop Manipulation:
Cie Cheesemeister


5 comments:

  1. Great haiga -- the heart as a hearth is both a nice image and a nice play on words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloha Quilla Qi-lin. fun. it's fun to see you play with haiga. cool on that and fun on. aloha. rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, on behalf of Quilla. Her words are nice and warm, in comparison to my chilling ones.

      Delete
  3. aloha Quilla Qi-lin. fun. it's fun to see you play with haiga. cool on that and fun on. aloha. rick

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.