Friday, September 19, 2014

30 Days of Haiga 2014: Day 19

Click to Enlarge

Original Photo:

Verse:
Thalia Graves

Photoshop Manipulation:
Cie Cheesemeister


5 comments:

  1. How sad to think of us like that. In a a way true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on if you ask me. Read about the things that people do to the environment and the creatures in it. Most people don't care a whit about anything but short term gain.

      Delete
    2. I think that due to the small amount of words one is given with this type of poetry, Thalia is being slightly hyperbolic. However, what Opal says is also true. There are people who really don't give a damn what they do to the planet, and there are some very frightening things happening because of their actions.

      Delete
  2. It certainly feels like it sometimes doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it does. I think my reply to the previous commenter probably makes me seem like a terrible misanthrope. I identify as a curmudgeon, but I'm not a misanthrope. I don't actually hate people, I just hate certain actions that some people take, and am dismayed by the seeming apathy of the majority of people.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.