Thursday, September 25, 2014

Netherworld News: Apples and Submissions


The theme for this week's Theme Thursday is apples. We've featured a lot of apples in our poems this month at Poetry of the Netherworld. So, here is a tangerine to shake things up a little.
We like apples and tangerines, and we really like writing poetry. 
The featured letter for Alphabe-Thursday is S. S is the first letter in the word Submissions, so we are pleased to inform you about a place that's looking for your poetry submissions. Head for the Reverie Journal to find out more!
S is also the first letter in the phrase Spread the Word. So, let your readers know about the Reverie's call for Submissions. They're sure to thank you, particularly if they get picked like a choice apple!
I need to stop now, because this is getting very silly. Thank you for your time, and for picking Poetry of the Netherworld as the selection for your reading pleasure.

~Faycin A Croud~
(dodges rotting produce)

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post for S and a delightful photo ~ Happy weekend ahead to you ~ Thanks for visiting and added you to my G+ circles too!

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a picture of an orange not an apple. Orange you glad I spotted that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knock knock
      Who's there?
      Banana.
      Banana who?

      Knock knock
      Who's there?
      Banana.
      Banana who?

      Knock knock
      Who's there?
      Banana.
      BANANA WHO???!!!???

      Knock knock
      WHO'S THERE??!!!??
      Orange
      Orange who?
      Orange you glad I didn't say banana again?

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.