Saturday, September 13, 2014

30 Days of Haiga 2014: Day 13

Click to Enlarge

Original Image:
"Circuspeanut" by Dictouray at English Wikipedia - Own work. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Circuspeanut.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Circuspeanut.jpg

Wikipedia Entry on The Horror of Circus Peanuts

Stomach-Churning Verse:
Tempest Nightingale LeTrope

Gruesome Photoshop Manipulation:
Cie Cheesemeister



4 comments:

  1. Tempest, you're absolutely right. Those things are Halloween horrors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! They're okay when they're fresh -- but they're never ever fresh! More like pencil erasers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose one would have to go direct to the confectionery to get a fresh batch. I've never known them to be anything but awful! People sometimes hand them out at Halloween. I've never actually played any Halloween tricks, but I was tempted when I got those things!
      I'd actually forgotten about the existence of circus peanuts. Thanks a lot, Cheese and Tempest!

      Delete
  3. aloha Tempest Nightingale LeTrope and Cie. ha. there is a sense of humor in this that i like. much as i suppose some enjoy horror. yikes on this observation. bwahahahahaha. fun. aloha. rick

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.