Blotted Out
For Gem
beautiful sad eyes
you always seemed so aware
beneath the surface
darkness loomed inside your brain
overtook and erased you
Buy Link
This book will be free to own from April 14 thru April 18.
The usual price is 99 cents.
It is always free to borrow from Kindle Unlimited.
This month I gave the subscribers to my newsletter a free and exclusive poetry collection. If you enjoy receiving free literary goodies and mindless blather in your inbox, be sure to sign up now.
What will be in the May newsletter? Even I don't know that yet, but I promise it won't be anything from the Whizzo Quality Assortment. Unless you're one of those odious people with a perfectly organized newsletter and a metric crap-ton of subscribers. In that case, prepare yourself, and when you're least expecting Crunchy Frog, expect it!
https://bit.ly/NaughtyNetherworldNews
The Hops You Want





Interesting poem and interesting offer.
ReplyDeleteYour poem is beautiful and poignant. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the way poets use words. Beautiful and haunting.
ReplyDeleteTweeted.
Much sadness in this poem.
ReplyDeletePowerful yet sad and leaves me wondering all sorts of things. Excellent!
ReplyDeletePoignant. Lovely writing.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. Read it a few times, it can have so many interpretations.
ReplyDeleteWith just a few words I feel a sense of sadness and loss.
ReplyDeleteLovely poem.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful writing!
ReplyDelete