Thursday, April 28, 2022

April PAD Challenge/NaPoWriMo 2022 Day 28

 


The image above is what I'll be using to create my concrete poem or just illustrated poem entitled glaucoma. I'm crap at making concrete poems. I can make a diamond, an hourglass, or a vortex. I can be a little more creative if I'm using pencil and paper and I have a lot of erasers.

I have glaucoma and the last time I went to the specialist my optic nerve pressure was high even though I'm using the drops. We increased the drops to twice a day. I go tomorrow for a recheck. If the pressure is still high, I'll have to have surgery, and I'm not excited about that prospect.

Glaucoma Sucks

prompts used


Write a concrete poem


write a sight poem

No music today. I was unable to go to the dentist for close to 10 years. I suppose I got lucky in only having five small cavities on the lower level. I have a tendency for food to get trapped between my lower teeth and I end up with small cavities between the teeth or at the gum level. I hate having my teeth worked on so I'm wound up pretty tight and music would only make it worse.

Also, I have the feeling that I've made people mad at me again without meaning to. I guess there are people who deliberately like to provoke others, but I'm not one of them. This has been my biggest problem with having ADHD. I've always been misunderstood because things that make sense to me with my spider on LSD thought patterns don't make sense to other people and they think I'm deliberately being contrary or an asshole, but I'm not. Then I go and hide for a while and people accuse me of being lazy or a flake. It's a never-ending story that really sucks ass.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken (and probably pissed someone off)~


Free use image from open clipart vectors

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.