Wednesday, April 20, 2022

April PAD Challenge/NaPoWriMo 2022 Day 20



This is one of the rare occasions when the creator of the Deep House Mix videos didn't opt for the Babes in Bikinis aesthetic right out of the starting gate. I can't vouch for the rest of the video as I've only listened rather than watched, but at least the initial image doesn't make me roll my eyes.

Feel free to read the essay that I wrote for the WEP Challenge yesterday if you desire. You have until the 22nd to share a piece of your own for the challenge.


And now on to today's prompts.

The Macaroni and Cheese Conundrum

Prompts Used


Write a poem that anthropomorphizes a food
I wrote a poem comparing mac and cheese variably to a stoner on a couch, movie theatre nachos, a lab experiment, and a dish at a pretentious artisan bistro.


Write a poem using the six provided words.

Well, I am hungry now, so I'm going to wrap this up. Happy writing!

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors


Free use image from Pixabay

This is Ornery's pal Hangry Wyrm. She reminds me that it's okay to eat when my abusive life partner ED (Eating Disorder) starts praising me for restricting food.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.