Wednesday, April 13, 2022

April PAD Challenge/NaPoWriMo Day 13



A good 13th day of poetry creation to you. Today I've selected a little piano suite from our old friend Claude Debussy to inspire us.

I really wish that I could share today's poem. I'm especially pleased with it. It contains the kind of snarky wisdom that many people in this day and age of clout chasing could do with hearing. Alas, the world will have to wait to read this sage rhyme until the status of my chapbook is determined by the wise editors at The Temz Review.

How to be Amazing

Prompts used


Write an "everything is going to be amazing" poem.

Write a piece using the word yodel in 57 words.

Write a "how to (blank)" poem

That's all she wrote for this time. Happy poeming!

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Ornery Owl is in Stealth Mode


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.