Tuesday, September 30, 2014

OctPoWriMo 2014


Team Netherworld is participating in OctPoWriMo again in 2014! 
We are considering making an e-book featuring all of our Poems of Autumn.
More about that later!
Follow along, and read poems that will be much better than this:

Persistent dry hack
Not lung disease
But allergies
Hand me a Zyrtec forthwith!

It's not quite Vogon poetry, but it is pretty awful. 
It's also the truth.

~Helena~

3 comments:

  1. So glad your team decided to come along for the ride at OctPoWriMo! As you say about your team, "A member of the team will always try to respond to comments" is kind of how my team and I work at OctPoWriMo as well. Sometimes I think we are all a work in process. Good luck with your book of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're certainly a work in progress here! I think I speak for us all when I say we appreciate the OctPoWriMo prompts. :-O

      Delete
  2. Helena, while this poem would certainly win no prizes, I wouldn't say it's bad. The Vogons might even say it lacked splunge.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.