Click to enlarge
Seth's Notes:
Hi, I'm Seth. I'm the husband of Sadie, who wrote a couple of (very sweet!) poems this month for the challenge.
Tonight's prompt was very challenging to me. Besides not being the world's greatest poet, I'm not the world's most technologically savvy guy, and I was wondering how I could pull this off without Photoshop, which I don't have.
What I did was to copy a page from the electronic manuscript, paste it into Word, change the words I didn't want visible to white font, take a screen shot, and then paste the image into Paint and crop it. I didn't know how to erase the proofreading marks, but I think they look kind of cool anyway.
The page I used is from a book by Team Netherworld member Rose LeMort, and I hope you will check it out. Rose's work is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, and Stephen King, and the result is very spooky. Just click the image of the book to learn more.



Lovely job of playing with words, thank you for sharing! I'm glad you found a way to make the prompt work for you. =)
ReplyDeleteHe did indeed--I might still be scratching my head over this one! ;-)
DeleteThank you for providing the prompts. I'll probably come by and play tonight!
Very creative Seth :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, on behalf of Seth. :-)
DeleteVery good. I like it a lot. And the marks do make it look cool. Great attempt.
ReplyDeleteI think it was too--and apparently, it was his first time doing such a thing! Beginners luck, I say! ;-)
DeleteThanks for stopping by.
Thank you, on behalf of Seth. :-)
ReplyDelete