Monday, October 13, 2014

OctPoWriMo 2014: Day 13

Image Credit: Ken Kistler via publicdomainpictures.net

 Colors All My Own
A Few Haikus

~~~~~~~~~

The world is full of
Many different colors
Do we truly see?

~~~~~~~~~~

Image Credit: Vera Kratochvil via publicdomainpictures.net

************

I once had a plant
Cactus with colorful top
I have a black thumb

*************

Image Credit: Barb Ver Sluis via publicdomainpictures.net
$$$$$$$$$
 I wish that rainbows
 Really had defined ends
And real pots of gold
$$$$$$$$
Image Credit: Anna Langova via publicdomainpictures.net

~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can I never
Bring the images of mind
Onto life's canvas?

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Opal~

http://www.octpowrimo.com/2014/10/day-13-color-your-world.html


Imaginary Garden With Real Toads

13 comments:

  1. I wish it had defined ends too but I like it the way it is, bringing imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one.. a phenomenal question formulated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiled lots :) Wisdom and humor combined, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your set of haiku, Opal. For me for this day, you did bring these pretty colors into my life's canvas with your lovely words and pictures. Even that 'black thumb' is here with me. That too is my take on having a green one.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. autumn colors
    on a hidden canvas
    - reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the different hues of nature make our life colorful and cheerfull. Thanks for the encouragement,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading Haikus but am terrible at writing them. Great job on all three. The second is myfavorite! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.