Friday, October 24, 2014

OctPoWriMo 2014: Day 24


Can't, Won't, Don't

Helena can't dance
It's like she has no rhythm in the shoes
On her two left feet

Helena has no sense of fashion
It's never been her passion
Her clothes are loose and quirky

Helena rarely puts on makeup
She would rather take up her time on other pursuits
She knows she's no beauty queen

Helena has no tattoos
But she might get one someday
If the wind is blowing just right

~Helena~
 

Word Prompts:

    Dance
    Fashion
    Make-up
    Tattoos

9 comments:

  1. You covered that prompt well, even though you're not a TV watcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You covered that one well, even though you're not a TV watcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena sounds like my type of girl :) I'd only get the type of tattoo that the wind could blow away again though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the wind is blowing just right... great line to end a wonderful response to the prompt. I admit, I wasn't expecting anyone to take on all four words, but I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool ... Helena sounds like someone I could enjoy being with ... I don't have a tatoo either, but I do have a pierced ears and nose ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.