Thursday, September 15, 2022

30 Days of Haiga 2022: Unbedazzled

 

text

not so starry-eyed

don't try to bedazzle me

I am not impressed


notes

Today's jaded Haiga was inspired by this week's Moonwashed Musings prompt (bedazzle).

https://amanpan.blog/2022/09/13/moonwashed-weekly-prompt-bedazzle-september-13-2022/

The sparkly background was created by Gordon Johnson on Pixabay.

https://pixabay.com/vectors/rhinestones-gemstones-bedazzle-6844038/

You are welcome to use the Haiga, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl and provide a link back to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love your 'jaded' Haiga. An excellent take on the prompt, Cara.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.