cleaning our rivers
the only possible choice
for a better life
I used the following prompts and image in creating this work:
You are welcome to share the Haiga on your blog or use it as an image in an article or self-published book as long as you credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl and provide a link back to this blog.
I'm planning to gather the Haiga I create this month into a new poetry collection and also sell them as refrigerator magnets/postcards on Deviant Art. Unfortunately, I have to wait until I get Ye Olde Disability Payment to sell them on Deviant Art because they now require a paid membership to sell stuff through them. Sigh. Everybody wants a piece of my pie and I ain't got enough pie for everybody.
~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~
Ornery Owl
Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.