Saturday, September 17, 2022

30 Days of Haiga 2022: Boldly Bowling Badly

 

Click to enlarge

text

when I boldly bowl

my lack of skill is canon

low score the story

like ammo from a cannon

the ball rolls down the gutter


notes

I created today's silly Haiga using the Saturday Mix prompt

https://mindlovemiserysmenagerie.wordpress.com/2022/09/17/double-take-saturday-mix-17-september-2022/

And a free-use image from Stock Snap on Pixabay.

https://pixabay.com/photos/bowling-sport-game-play-floor-2585602/

I blended everything up using Pixlr.com

Hopefully, my text art and image manipulation skills are better than my bowling abilities, which are pretty much nonexistent. 

I totally did not create this post on Sunday and then backdate it to Saturday.

You are free to use the Haiga and laugh at my bad bowling. For the Haiga, please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl and provide a link back to this blog. For the bowling, please don't mention it.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Ornery Owl
Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors


1 comment:

  1. Jules from MLMM Sat Mix: I bowl on an elder leauge. Not that many cutter balls, but not enough strikes and spares. Dealing with people... I've gotten better at that since I deal with less of them.

    (...especially distant family.)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.