Friday, September 2, 2022

30 Days of Haiga 2022: Esoteric Kaleidoscope

 


Text

vivacious color

streaming out from everything

what the freed soul sees

Click to enlarge the image. You are welcome to use this Haiga on your blog or in your book, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl and provide a link back to this blog.

The Haiga background is a free-use image by Charles Thonney on Pixabay.

https://pixabay.com/illustrations/art-pattern-design-wallpaper-6845898/

I used the word prompt "vivacious" from Moonwashed Musings.

You may think this Friday poem appeared on Saturday. I assure you, it didn't. I would never do anything that sneaky. 

"I would do nothing that sneaky" sounds weird and stilted, ProWritingAid. I refuse to use that turn of phrase.

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~


Free use image from Open Clipart Vectors



https://amanpan.blog/2022/08/30/moonwashed-weekly-challenge-vivacious-august-30-2022/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in my prompt, Onery Owl! Love your last line "what the freed soul sees"! I added you to my roundup which will be published tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.