Thursday, August 1, 2019

Heeding Haiku: One-Bun: Clouds



I did not think about your passing on its fourth anniversary because I was so terribly busy, but I think of you and miss you each day and will for the remainder of my life.

do you walk the clouds 
sweet soul so terribly missed
do you see my tears

~Cie~




4 comments:

  1. This is great to read. Well done and relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very touching and evocative .... and of course, sorry for your pain and loss - companion animals are such blessings - it's always so difficult when they have to leave :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There are still three cats. There won't be more when they're gone. It's too difficult when they pass. Lafayette was extra special to me.

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.