Friday, August 2, 2019

Carpe Diem Field of Flowers: Ghost Poppies

White Poppies

Sleeping with poppies
I woke in a ghostly realm
Spirits of poppies

~Cie~


3 comments:

  1. ghost birds they are indeed - I wonder what a field of white poppies would look like - (never have seen such in real life) - must be luscious, white hankies in the breeze ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even knew there were white poppies before seeing this picture!

      Delete
    2. actually, I wasn't very clear (headed)- it was late for me here - I've seen small groupings, but never a huge swathe, - they are lovely, the way the light plays with their colours and the translucency ... they positively glow!

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.