Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Carpe Diem Field of Flowers: Baneberry


withstanding extremes
a plant may make its debut
within my garden

~Cie~


Notes:
I am seeking plants suitable for Zone 5. They need to be able to withstand both heat and cold and not be too thirsty. The Baneberry seems like a possible addition.

2 comments:

  1. Cactus is very reliable.I have grown to love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother lives in Arizona where cactus are a common sight. I enjoy visiting, but wouldn't want to live there. I will have to do my research and see which varieties enjoy both hot and cold. It's certainly dry enough in these parts to suit them!

      Delete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.