Thursday, June 27, 2019

Troiku Challenge 2019: Day 19: Disappearing Pollinators


our world is poison
butterflies and bees vanish
a catastrophe

our world is poison
toxins in the air and soil
leech into water

butterflies and bees vanish
without our pollinators
we are truly lost

a catastrophe
the plants that we rely on
need pollinators

~Cie~


Note:
I am fully responsible for the Sleigh of Destruction and any Horses of the Apocalypse that may be pulling it.

Disclosure:
I earn a small commission from any products purchased from this grid. Proceeds go towards the renovation of the Grover Hotel. To find out more, please visit the Good Stuff From Grover blog.


2 comments:

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.