Wednesday, April 12, 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017: Day 12: J is for Just Jacked


 "Just do it," they said
So I just jumped in
And married that jerkoff Jack
Who jumped in the sack behind my back
With every Jenny, Jodie and Jane
And every John, Jim and Joey too
Jack just wasn't picky
About jumping in the sack
Sometimes he jumped in with two or three
Or maybe he was joined by four or five
Jack just enjoyed the horizontal jive
"He's just sowing his wild oats," they said
But I just kicked him out of my bed
I'd just as soon hit the sack alone
Than to have the joint jumping every night
Jiminy Crickets, a girl has to get some sleep sometime!
That jerk Jack can jump in someone else's sack to get his jollies

~Just Wanda~
 

http://www.napowrimo.net/day-twelve-5/

3 comments:

  1. This was hilarious, Wanda.
    I dated a Jack, very briefly, in high school. Luckily Jonny came along and took his place fairly quickly and we had 25 years together.
    I miss my blue collar angel every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been with Jack more than once. He's not exactly a master of disguise, but I was taken in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so funny...

    gramswisewords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.