Copyright: AlienCat / 123RF Stock Photo
Raven
Black
Night
Flight
Raven
Rave on
Quoth the Raven
Why can't I have you?
Deep cuts the knife
Fight for your life
Our love was true
Flight of the raven
Raving
Rave on
Where have you gone
Why
Should I sit and wonder why
Dark is the sky
The sound of wings beating
Sorrow
Defeating
Deep in the night
Drained of all light
When the knock comes at the door
Raven at night
Cry for the light
Raven
Rave on
The last note sounds
The music box unwound
Step into the night
Run from the light
Deep cuts the knife
Fly like the raven
Into the night
Leave this world behind
Fly far from sight
To join the one I love
On night's Plutonian shore
Quoth the raven
"Rave on!"
And the music begins to play
On the other side of night
~Cie~
For Mr. Poe



Rave on!
ReplyDeleteKevin
rave on indeed...nice echo of the poe
ReplyDeleteThe raven as Buddy Holly - excellent idea! It's a crazy feelin'
ReplyDeleteLove the flow of pattern of the lines.
ReplyDeleteMe thinks Mr Poe would be impressed
ReplyDeleteLove it! I think Mr. Poe would, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pleased at the nice reception this got. It really made my day!
ReplyDelete