Wednesday, April 19, 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017: Day 19: Perfect Creation


The eighth son of Lucifer
His father's perfect creation
Fell to Earth like a meteor
Abandoning the Heavens
In an attempt to assist humanity

Lost he became
He forgot his name
He forgot his origins

Reborn human was he
To love and lose and suffer 
To weep and mourn and die
Again and again

His father tried to call him home to the skies
He saw the morning star rise
But he remembered not

And so he goes on searching
The eighth son of Lucifer
Lost on Earth is he
Remaining so until he can remember

~Cie and Gem~



Cross-posted to:

3 comments:

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.