Saturday, April 30, 2016

May I

The Last of the Maypole Dancers
By Ilsa Elford

Could maypole dancing
Help me to perhaps believe
In magic again

CIE

Prompt used:
Withrealtoads.blogspot.com

Last lune for this year's challenge
Thanks for visiting the greatest cosmic gaffe ever made and reading my so called poetry

12 comments:

  1. Yes it could! The least would be a moment or two of free flow. Your heartfelt haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could! It could!! It certainly could!!! Especially with the right movements of the heart and the hips.

    Love the question, and the underlying wish... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it does... especially when dusk comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it could if you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not unless you let go of both belief and disbelief, and just dance and weave for the joy of doing so. Then ... well, magic will happen for that dancing time, and afterwards belief or unbelief will be irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One dance,
    one strand,
    grasp it up,
    dance on,
    Queen of the May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the lune. Love the pondering within.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.