Sadly I never got to meet any of you while you were alive
But once we are all in spirit together, I'm hoping you might want
To come have a spot of tea with me, so I can sit and listen to
You relive your lives in stories of wild times, triumph and tragedy
You were more than your stories, I know, you were real people, heart and soul
Lemmy, who pulled no punches, rough outsides but a heart of gold within
David, a real star who brought magic from the stars, a true gentleman
Alan the thespian, bringing Severus Snape to amazing life
Prince, diminutive giant, royally blessed with talent supreme
Chyna, gentle, troubled soul, no-one really ever understood
Sad, delicate Malcolm, body still here but spirit already gone
Our sweet beasties; if you think cats don't drink tea, you didn't know our cats
I'm not trying to be pushy, I hope I'm not asking for too much
But if you have a moment in your busy afterlife, you might like
To perhaps take just a minute and stop to have a wee spot of tea
To maybe stay a while, and spend the afternoon with Adam and Cie
Created by Adam and Cie
The invitation is always open!
Prompts used:






Oh, I definitely approve of your guest list! I would love the chance to have tea with such an awesome gathering. :)
ReplyDeleteThis. Is a wonderful tribute to lost stars, how good it would be to sit with them in quieter times, drinking tea,,
ReplyDeleteTea shared in friendship like this is always the best way to make peace... to learn the true nature behind a rough facade... love it.
ReplyDeleteSplendid write :D
ReplyDeleteAwwww. I love this. Tea with ghosts sounds good to me.
ReplyDeleteI was really shocked by Chyna's passing.
ReplyDeleteCan I please come over? I will be very quiet. Although an excited giggle might leave my lips. I will bring my own tea, and I will not take pictures--if you don't want me to. What a reunion this would be!
ReplyDeleteI don't know Lemmy and Chyna, but if they're in that company they must be worth knowing. It should be a lovely party!
ReplyDeleteThat would be an amazing gathering.
ReplyDelete