Friday, April 8, 2016

Flowers For the Lost

Image by raivn70@deviantart

I can't leave flowers
Your grave is too far away
I send thoughts of peace

Cie

In memory of Per Yngve Ohlin
January 16 1969 - April 8 1991



Today's prompt at napowrimo.net is flowers.
The team always commemorates Per on the anniversary of his suicide
It isn't very poetic, but fuck any of y'all fuckers who think it's cool to display the picture of his body following the suicide. Bunch of disrespectful pukes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.