Sunday, April 17, 2016

For Rachel


A friend I knew yesterday
I miss you today
I will still love you tomorrow

I miss you, Rachel
You understood
I wish you were still here

Perhaps in a future life
We can meet again
Let us always be friends

CIE

My friend Rachel died at the age of 69 on this date in 2009 from complications of diabetes

Prompt used:
Withrealtoads.blogspot.com

Three verses, three lines each, covering past, present and future




2 comments:

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.