Lovely rainbow eyes
Only one in space and time
Whose fool I would be
Cie
A fool like John Donne
Created using the withrealtoads.blogspot.com and napowrimo.net prompts
According to napowrimo, an English language 5-7-5 poem such as this is called a lune.
I am usually called a loon.
Composing posts on my phone is an odious process.
Only one in space and time
Whose fool I would be
Cie
A fool like John Donne
Created using the withrealtoads.blogspot.com and napowrimo.net prompts
According to napowrimo, an English language 5-7-5 poem such as this is called a lune.
I am usually called a loon.
Composing posts on my phone is an odious process.
Be cool, Fool. Lovely! Happy April to you.
ReplyDeleteLove the opening image of 'rainbow eyes'. And to be a special fool for someone can be a privilege.
ReplyDeleteLovely, :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the Donne allusion!
ReplyDeleteLovely!!
ReplyDeleteI love the rainbow eyes.
ReplyDeleteOh love...It makes us fools. Lovely
ReplyDeleteHi Cara, this is the way it is supposed to be with lovers. As long as no one gets hurt. Ecstasy?
ReplyDeleteLove the Senryƫ form too, it's a powerful 17 you wrote.
..