Sunday, March 24, 2013

Meet Adam, and a Grammar Lesson

Hi, I'm Adam. I'm the Mister Sister of the Writing Sisters who started this blog.
I just woke up about an hour ago, have the furnace blasting, the gas fireplace going, a pan of muffins cooking, and I'm still sitting here with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders, freezing. It irritates me how much my partner and I are paying on this townhouse, only to realize that perhaps we should have tried to talk them down a little due to the fact that the windows need replacing and the insulation is crap.

I could write an ode to the fact that I'm freezing to death. Instead, I'll share with you what I was watching a few minutes ago. Its sometimes fun to brush up on this stuff that I learned ages ago and honestly didn't care about at the time, except to pass tests.

1 comment:

  1. Construction companies tend to be run by lowlifes cutting costs wherever they can. Just because a place costs a lot doesn't necessarily mean the construction is superior.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.