Saturday, March 30, 2013

In and Out

Wad is a French magazine about fashion and culture.

Out of One Mess Into Another

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Can only get better? And your 6WS has seven words- oops!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently now I can't even count in single digits. Shit. Fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh...I hope it works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks--it's just temporary bother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've written the story of my life in 6 words – just proves that I haven't done much....
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.