Sunday, September 3, 2023

Willow


Base image by Roland Kay-Smith on Unsplash

Text art and effects added using Pixlr.
You are welcome to share the image, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl.
Click to enlarge.

no willow weeps here

on the parched and windswept land

of the lone prairie

Prompt used

https://chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2012/10/carpe-diem-9-willow.html

sharing with



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I am reveling in the fresh spring growth of our willows at the moment - and hoping (against hope) that they are not parched and burnt in the summer we have been promised.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.