Saturday, September 16, 2023

Golden Sunflower

 

Base image by Melanie Kreutz on Unsplash


golden sunflower

preparing for a long rest

autumn setting in

notes

Text art was added to the base image using Pixlr. The Haiku was inspired by a prompt from Carpe Diem Haiku.

https://chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2012/10/carpe-diem-22-sunflower.html

You are welcome to share the Haiga, but please credit Cara Hartley/Ornery Owl if you do. A link back to this blog would also be appreciated.

Sometimes I feel it's best to keep things crisp and not mess around with the image too much. This was one of those cases. I simply added text with no effects. This apologetic paragraph reveals my guilty feelings over the fact that the Haiga took less than five minutes to create.

I'm convinced that this blasted CPAP machine is my penance for everything. 

~Ornery Owl Has Spoken~

Image by ImaArtist from Pixabay
"I don't think this sleeping machine is uncomfortable enough, Doctor. You need to work on making it a more miserable experience."



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.