Sunday, October 16, 2016

OctPoWriMo 2016: Day 16: In-Depth

Click to Enlarge

Has anyone ever dared
To look into my mind in-depth
To see who I really am
Has anybody ever cared
To walk the path in step
To find out about this man
This lonely man, this broken soul
The one who's left out in the cold
Who will miss me when I'm gone
Who will ask themselves why
Will you miss the singer or the song
What kind of tears will you cry
I always felt like I didn't belong
I was only a silent sigh

Gerry Clifford

Form:
Alfred Dorn Sonnet
http://thepoetsgarret.com/2012Challenge/form24.html

https://poetsonthepage.blogspot.com/






2 comments:

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.