Thursday, October 22, 2015

OctPoWriMo 2015: Day 23: Intergalactic Passion


Fair warning, Illsa's going fangirl.
Sorry, not sorry.
Feel free to skip this one if this sort of thing is beneath you.

Intergalactic Passion

Standing by the seascape
The spark lit between us
And so we danced in harmony
As if no one else existed
In the entire Universe

Take me on a journey
Across the entire galactic expanse
Please don't ever leave me
For my yearning would destroy me
Just a chip of you will never do

Illsa, channeling Rose Tyler


12 comments:

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.