Monday, October 28, 2013

A Likely Epitaph

Fun tombstone found here

A Likely Epitaph

Here lies Wanda Bates
The lady who waits
She didn't get what she was wantin'
So she's comin' back a-hauntin'

~Wanda~


8 comments:

  1. Loving your fun spin on this prompt! :) X

    http://shahscribbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Wanda! That's it. Keep comin' back until you get what you want. Love it. Thanks. xoA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, on behalf of Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rhi and Odhran, on behalf of Wanda. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Rhi and Odhran, on behalf of Wanda. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.