doing much too much
the steam engine of my mind
runs over my dreams
~Cie~
The only place where you can dream
Living here is not what it seems
--Iron Maiden, Strange World I just want to walk right out of this world 'cause everybody has a poison heart. --The Ramones
We love comments, with three caveats.
Be cool, Fool.
Don't be rude, Dude.
Don't be a prick, Slick.
That's all, Saul.
I try to get comments published as quickly as possible. I don't always reply to comments on my blog, but I do try to visit as many people as possible when I participate in blog hops and I share links where possible to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and such so others can discover your work. I do read and appreciate your comments.
Yes... that seems to happen quite a bit - we sometimes fall into the trap of others or our own unrealistic expectations. For me writing is fun... others expect all writers see fame and fortune. I'm happy at my own pace. Keep your dreams alive and fun. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by ~ Jules
And continued luck with your own home :)
Thank you. People think I'm crazy because I've decided not to seek reviewers and such for my writing in order to promote it. If people like it, they like it. If they don't, they don't. I don't think I could bear being famous in any case, but the fortune I'll take!
Delete